Archive for the "Michelle Trachtenberg" Category

Michelle Trachtenberg gets red hot sexy for

0
I don’t know who the hell this Michelle Trachtenberg chick is, but who cares! She’s at her hottest best in the February/March 2010 issue of Complex magazine and that’s what really matters to me and almost 90 percent of the readers of celebrity blogs. For the rest 10 percent, there’s always the cover story to help them convince their souls that they are not just engaged in some cheap gawking! Anyway, hit the jump and feel blessed.
Read the rest of this entry »